| Before contacting us, please take the
1. Look through Help file: it may already contain the answer to
your question. It can be found in the same folder as our program in
your start menu.
2. Check the version of MP3TagEditor on our site http://www.mp3developments.com/mp3tageditor. If you
haven't got the latest release, please go to our download page
install the current release.
If it doesn't help you
should inform us about the following:
- 1. Your order ID (if you're a registered user). Priority
support is provided for registered users.
- 2. Program version.
- 3. Windows version, US or international.
- 4. Computer information: CPU type and speed, installed memory.
Please use System Info dialog (Main Menu: Help > About... >
- 5. Full description of the error or fault, the process that you
were doing, the error that occurred, and the resulting message plus
any other information you feel is relevant (as much information as
possible to reproduce the problem).
MP3Developments.com Contact Form (www.mp3developments.com/contact.php) to send an
email message. We are happy to assist you in any way. Please expect
a response within 72 hours. If you haven't heard back from us for a
while and you still need help send us your question again.
If you have any comments or suggestions for future
releases, please don't hesitate to send them to us using
MP3Developments.com Contact Form www.mp3developments.com/contact.php.
Also if You are a
registered user and your registration key doesn't suit, send us
your name, date of registration, and order number via E-mail:
www.mp3developments.com/contact.php to get a
new registration key.