| 1. Press Main Menu: Export
> Create Playlist File
2. Specify playlist settings
Choose the type of playlist used:
- M3U - standard type of the playlist file. Most of audio players
support this type of playlist.
- M3U Extended - the same as "M3U Playlist" except that it's
optimized for using in WinAmp.
- PLS - old type of a playlist, generally supported by the oldest
3. Choose the filename format
Choose the needful playlist filename format using the combo-box. If
you haven't found the mask you like you can create it yourself,
press to open Playlist Mask
Playlist Mask Editor